Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara Game Reserve
This morning we pick up clients from their hotel/airport and we depart from Nairobi at 8.300 am and drive through the view point of the Great Rift Valley. Continue with the safari to Masai Mara Game Reserve. This enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest’s migration and is home of the Big Five: Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. Lunch at the camp/Lodge and relax before departing for the afternoon game drive. The Mara Game Reserve is one of the greatest wildernesses of the world. Large mammals are varied, and easy to see. The wild animals in the Park are: Masai Giraffe, Buffalo, Eland and thousands of plain game including Impala, Zebra, and grants Gazelles. Overnight and dinner at the camp https://www.marasidai.com/ or equivalent
Day 2: Masai Mara Game Reserve – Nairobi
An early morning game drive in Masai Mara then a full English breakfast back at the camp/lodge depart for Nairobi by road, lunch enroute arriving early afternoon where the safari ends.
Prices from $460 per person sharing
Included in package :
- All hotel/airport transfers.
- Transport in a safari van with open roof hatch for photography and game viewing.
- Bottled Mineral water while in the safari van.
- 1 Night fullboard Accommodation at budget camp/lodge.
- Meals ie breakfast,lunch dinner.
- Park Entrance Fees.
- International and domestic flights.
- Visa fees.
- Extra activities ie balloon safaris, cultural visits.
Balloon safaris- $470 per person
Masai Cultural Village Visit- $40 per person
Boat Ride- $50 per person
Single person supplement applicable
Group rates available upon request