Day 1: Arrival
Upon arrival, you will be met by our representative at the airport and be transferred to your Nairobi hotel for overnight
Overnight at Sarova Stanley/ Serena Hotel/Crowne Plaza/ Fairview Hotel/ Southern Sun Mayfair
Day 2: Mount Kenya
Travel to Sweet waters tented camp from Nairobi. This private game reserve is well known for its Rhino’s and chimpanzee sanctuary. In the afternoon enjoy a game drive around the park. Your accommodation will comprise spacious tents with special facilities built around a waterhole, permissive for excellent bird & game viewing. You will spend the night at Sweetwaters Luxury Tented Camp on full board basis.
Day 3: Aberdares National Park
Take breakfast and drive to the Aberdares Tree hotel for a thrilling evening watching game as they visit the floodlit water hole. You will spend the night at The Tree hotel. (Full Board)
Day 4: Lake Nakuru National Park
After breakfast you will drive to and through the Great Rift Valley to Lake Nakuru National Park. You will have an afternoon game drive in the park, famous for its flamingos and other birdlife. Overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge.
Day 5: Masai Mara National Reserve Kenya ‘s most famous reserve
On day 5 you will head to Maasai Mara. In the afternoon there will be a game drive planned for you. Watch out for the famed Kenyan Big 5, that comprise the Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Giraffe and Zebra.
Overnight at Mara Serena game lodge/ Mara Sarova Game Camp/ Mara Sopa Lodge/ Mara Siria/ Mara Sentrim Lodge
Day 6: Masai Mara National Reserve
Start the day with an early morning game drive that continue into the afternoon with more exciting game drives, offering all, superb photo taking opportunities. Optional Balloon safari can be organized at extra cost
All Meals at Mara Serena game lodge/ Mara Sarova Game Camp/ Mara Sopa Lodge/ Mara Siria/ Mara Sentrim Lodge
Day 7: Departure
You will be driven back towards Nairobi in time to catch you flight or whatever other business you would like to attend to.
Safari Costs Include:
- All hotel/airport transfers
- Transportation in a safari Tour van with open roof hatch for enhanced photography and game viewing
- Bottled Mineral water while in the safari
- Accommodation at two man budget tent
- 3 square meals on safari (breakfast, Lunch and dinner)
- Park /Reserve Entrance Fees
- Services of English speaking safari guide
- All Safari game drives in the parks/reserves as per itinerary
- All government taxes and levies
- International and domestic flights
- Visa fees for Kenya as applicable
- Extra activities
- Drinks-alcoholic and beverages
- All items of personal nature
- Any items not mentioned above